OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions Open channel, New OS Rev 2.1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

blandq
    Participant

I am a very recent adapter of OS and have in fact not been able to complete install and place it into use. Note I am using two expansion boards as well and have 40 stations.

The issue I am having is a Dead Channel 2 on the OS main unit. I’ve isolated the main unit, placed it on the bench and indeed verified it’s not a simply Mfg solder issue (Not a DIY). All other channles work and channel 2 LCD indicates it is on when activated (using manaual mode) but no 24VAC on the output pin.

#1 Is there a common failure mode
    #2 Is there a common user-induced causality

thanks In advance!

blandq
    Participant

It would be great if this was a one-off and rare issue…unfortunately I have about 35,000 ft^2 of hydroseeding about to happen and need to resolve locally….meaning im probably gonna be soldering on a Triac

Ray
    Keymaster

The fully assembled OS are covered under 90-day warranty. Please send an email to [email protected] to arrange for a replacement.

blandq
    Participant

Thank you, will do. Im not sure im still within warranty though as I was delayed in the house build in deployment. That said, almost 40,000 Sq Ft are being hydro-seeded tomorrow. I cant remove the unit to exchange and will have to see how to take one, install and then return the defective. The space is just too big and it’s too hot.

Appreciate the help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions Open channel, New OS Rev 2.1