OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions Open Sprinker 1.4 Stopped working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kutenai

I just purchased a new 1.4 version of the OpenSprinkler. It was working fined, but I had issue with the network. Once I finally got those resolved, it would no longer drive any sprinklers.

I’ve tried just about everything. With/without the expansion board, etc.

I’ve measured the AC out of the zones, and I get a fixed 1.8-2.2v between common and the first 8 zones.
    On the expansion board, I get 6.6-6.9V between common and all of the zones.

I have run the self_test, and I see no change when the zones are on/off.. so, something is wrong.

Is there a way I can troubleshoot and fix this? I have the skills to debug if I had a schematic.. but there is no 1.4 schematic posted on the github account.

Does this sound like an issue you are familiar with?

Thanks,
    Ed

Ray
    Keymaster

The OSPi 1.4 (including B+ version) EagleCAD schematic and board design files are now checked into Github:
    https://github.com/rayshobby/opensprinkler/tree/master/OpenSprinkler%20Pi/hardware

In terms of schematic, it’s the same as OSPi 1.3 (other than changing the relay type). If you are still having trouble with your board, try to use the self_test demo (in the /home/ospi/demo folder) which will turn on each station a few seconds one after another.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions Open Sprinker 1.4 Stopped working