OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Open Sprinkler not triggering rain delay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

chochy
    Participant

Hello,

I’m running 2.1.8(2) on a Raspberry Pi. Open Sprinkler does not trigger a rain delay when it’s raining. I do not have a rain sensor, and am relying on weather data. I’ve checked diagnostics, and it’s calling for weather. My weather adjustment method is set to Auto Rain Delay. Adjustment Method Options is set to 24hr. Attached sensor type is set to ‘None’. Under Options -> System, my location is set to my town. The system is Idle and not showing a rain delay, when it’s raining today. Can anyone help?

paravis
    Participant

Hey there – I’m having the same problem. They switched from WeatherUnderground to OpenWeatherMap, and that made the issue.

So when it’s raining, we are at 100% and then when it’s 80ºF it waters at 0%.

I think we need some help from the devs.

wifi75
    Participant

have same problem…

rankorn
    Participant

Same here, with the official 3.0 version.

Samer
    Keymaster

This should be fixed now. @PeteBa identified the issue and pushed a PR to resolve this. We have pushed this to production now.

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Open Sprinkler not triggering rain delay