OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware open sprinkler stuck at the password screen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

had a station running a super long time this morning. I turned off the opensprinkler by unplugging the power to it, since my phone couldn’t connect to the wifi. I rebooted my phone, and open sprinkler a few times. Still cannot connect. I go to the pc and connect to the IP address. When I type my password, the screen flashes and it asks for the password again. If I think its wrong, and type another guess, it tells me its wrong. Seems like I am typing the password in correctly, then. Tried chrome and edge. No dice. Stuck at password. What to do ?

Samer
    Keymaster

Sounds like it could be a corrupt config. Please try resetting your device to factory and try again.

Ray
    Keymaster

If you have a controller with buttons, you can use the buttons to change the settings to ignore password, so that at least you can log in and change the password. This is described in the OpenSprinkler firmware user manual.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I set it to ignore passwords, and now when I type in the IP, it flashes a LOADING message really fast, and then kind of refreshes the screen. I took it off the wall and hooked it up to the PC to update the firmware. No go. The windows updater program searches and searches, but never finds it. Its showing a time that is an hour off (DST error, I guess.) I think I got it to do a factory reset, but cannot tell for sure. It still had the same fixed IP address, but that might be handed out by my router ? Other than that, I am stuck.

Ray
    Keymaster

What’s your hardware version? You will probably want to submit a support ticket.

Jimham04103
    Participant

I’m having this exact issue… its super URGENT, any ideas?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware open sprinkler stuck at the password screen