OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware OpenSprinkler is, again, requiring an interval of 2 – 128

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

phillipsdf
    Participant

This was fixed last year, but has apparently been re-introduced. Odd because I haven’t updated my firmware since then — running 2.1.9 (9). A lot of my programs have been set to intervals of 1 (lots of discussion and an eventual fix), so I know I’m not dreaming. But now I can’t change any parameter of a program unless I go back to the old “weekdays” and select all of them.

Ray
    Keymaster

Check your app version: at the homepage, swipe left to right to open the left side menu, then ‘About’. What’s the app version?

phillipsdf
    Participant

App version is 2.2.4. I had the fixed 2.2.5 from last summer — but I got a new iPad and iPhone last fall, so had to re-download all apps from the App Store. As of now, the App Store shows that OpenSprinkler’s “current” version is 2.2.4, updated a year ago (see attachment). 2.2.5 is not available.

Web access directly to the hardware works fine, and the website shows 2.2.5.

Attachments:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware OpenSprinkler is, again, requiring an interval of 2 – 128