OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Opensprinkler nad data from WU (local weather station WEEWX)

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

wifi75
    Participant

hello i have local weather station with weexwx, alla data they are also transmitted on wunderground.
    I noticed that from the myip/su configuration menu I can change the address of the weather station.
    In your opinion, can I put the web address of wunderground linked to my acquisition so that I can read the real information and manage rain, etc. etc.?

Attachments:

franzstein
    Participant

You have to install the weather service locally and change the address of weather service to your local installation, e.g. 192.168.178.33:3000.

wifi75
    Participant

already done … I just have to wait a few more hours for the data to be complete.
    hopefully it will

Attachments:

franzstein
    Participant

Looks great! You can omit the ETo error message if you copy the Baseline_ETo_Data.bin file to the ~\weather\baselineEToData\ directory.

wifi75
    Participant

@franzstein
    where is the file Baseline_ETo_Data.bin ?

it is about 24 hours that the server is instant but I still do not receive data, why?

the service it is ok see the picture.

franzstein
    Participant

The Baseline_ETo_Data.bin file has to be downloaded separately from: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n7z32dbdvgyupk3/Baseline_ETo_Data.zip/file.

I’m not sure about your configuration? For example, you have to tell OpenSprinkler the IP address of the weather server. Is it 192.168.1.50:3000? What is the OpenSprinkler IP? I have a different local IP for OpenSprinkler.

You can check that the Weather Service is working via:

http://192.168.1.50:3000/weather1.py?loc=49.47369,10.94380&wto=”h”:100,”t”:100,”r”:100,”bh”:70,”bt”:60,”br”:0

Please modify the command with your GPS coordinates!!!

This should result in something like

&scale=19&tz=56&sunrise=311&sunset=1282&eip=3232281125&rawData={“weatherProvider”:”local”,”h”:77.97,”p”:0.2,”t”:57,”raining”:1}&errCode=0

wifi75
    Participant

@franzstein
    MY weather server is = 192.168.1.50:3000
    MY Opensprinkler is = 192.168.1.50:5555

my weewx server is= 192.168.1.57

After send command I receive:
    &errCode=10&scale=100

franzstein
    Participant

Sorry. There was a typo in the command line for the weather service check. See correction above!

franzstein
    Participant

Please have also a look at https://opensprinkler.com/forums/topic/local-weather-service-onto-a-raspberry-pi-issue/. There are some more hints given to this issue.

wifi75
    Participant

@franzstein
    good morning, I think something is changing … I have to wait a few hours …

Attachments:

franzstein
    Participant

My updated post with the typo in the command line is still awaiting moderation!

Nevertheless, You will find the same story in the post “local-weather-service-onto-a-raspberry-pi-issue given above”. Please have also a closer look at the post from November 5, 2019 at 4:56 pm. If you follow this comments given by @Peter you can have a look in the observations.json file to see a history of the data available right now.

wifi75
    Participant

I have already activated that line in .evv on so as not to lose data if I restart …
    in fact now i have a new observations.json file

wifi75
    Participant

@franzstein yess ! now it is ok!

now I have green, and no idea, how do you think it is better to set the three values of the zimmerman method?

Attachments:

Anonymous
    Inactive

now I have green, and no idea, how do you think it is better to set the three values of the zimmerman method?

wifi75
    Participant

unfortunately my microsd broke, and I had to install everything again.
    the local weather service gives me an error why?

Attachments:

wifi75
    Participant

hello if I restart my raspberry, the local weather service does not work immediately and appears the message bulding whetaer history.
    what can I do to speed up and make the service work?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Opensprinkler nad data from WU (local weather station WEEWX)