OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Plus Version

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Ray.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Biojardim
    Participant

Hi,

I need another OSPi, i noticed an new Plus Version, that is compatible with the Raspverry V2. When i check my Raspberry suplier i have the Raspberry V2 Version B , is the same thing?

My issue is the Version B …

Br

GregT
    Participant

Yes, same thing.

Samer
    Keymaster

The Raspberry Pi 2 Version B has the exact same form factor as the Raspberry Pi 1 Version B+ and will work with he current OSPi Plus board available for sale.

Ray
    Keymaster

My understanding is that RPi 2 model B is the only RPi 2 available out there.

I have to complain that the RPi version naming is very confusing — for example, I would imagine someone may easily confuse the original RPi model B with RPi 2 model B — they have different form factors. I wish RPi foundation had used a different letter, like RPi 2 model C, so to eliminate the confusion. As is it’s already getting hard to keep up with all the different versions out there 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Plus Version