- This topic is empty.
October 5, 2013 at 6:31 pm #22662
When I enter the settings, the operation under the System Control always off although the system is enabled (for sure…)
Any idea ?
GuyOctober 5, 2013 at 9:31 pm #25647
Are you using the copy on Ray’s server or the installed version? Also, does the app work and just the slider is incorrect? Or, is the app also not functioning?
Update: A partial fix has been pushed with a full fix expected soon.October 6, 2013 at 4:21 am #25648
I am using local installation on windows server.
The app works and functioning great.
GuyOctober 6, 2013 at 4:23 am #25649
Another issue, sometimes (and also now) I see in the app that there is an update (red indication) and when I open the git client I see that my local copy is in sync.
GuyOctober 6, 2013 at 6:54 am #25650
The update available means your version is out of sync. Not sure why the git client says it is up to date? Don’t have enough knowledge to tell you how to fix git however I will suggest backing up your logs, user files, and config and maybe try a fresh clone, just to test?October 6, 2013 at 5:55 pm #25651
I have the same problem as soon as I updated to the Oct 4 version of the interval program, the mobile app says that “System Disabled” even though the Interval program is working fine. I completely reinstalled the interval program and the mobile app but it did not help. My git is synced.October 7, 2013 at 1:33 pm #25652
same problem. “system disabled” after last update.October 7, 2013 at 4:10 pm #25653
Okay, this problem is obviously related to Dan’s recent firmware change. I will have a fix soon.
Update: I take that back, the problem is pretty extensive. It seems contributions from various authors have merged causing some compatibility issues. These issues require updates on both ends and will take some time, hopefully within the week.October 11, 2013 at 7:34 am #25654
Any update available?
ThanksOctober 11, 2013 at 1:34 pm #25655
The entire code base is changing for OSPi and it’s not practical for me to continue updating for something that isn’t static. With that said, I would love to update the code to keep up but don’t have the time for it. I’m waiting for a decision to be made on the OSPi development.
In the meantime, Dan has forked his code between the old and new (breaking) changes. You can downgrade your OSPi software for now.October 17, 2013 at 8:01 pm #25656
I looked in the code and it seems that the call to start_data() in sprinklers.php is not working.
Any idea why and how to make it run ?
GuyOctober 17, 2013 at 8:21 pm #25657
I pushed some updates today that largely bridge the compatibility issues with the new OSPi program. The only issue left is with the device options. I will deal with this when I get time however the app does work in a somewhat limited fashion.
Thank you for your patience.
Update: This should be completely fixed at this point. The only thing required is Dan approving a code change to OSPi and everyone updating to the latest software.October 18, 2013 at 6:38 am #25658
I got the new version and the slider still shows “off” all the time.October 18, 2013 at 12:40 pm #25659
@guylior I just issued another update to fix a few more issues however the slider is working fine on my end. I know this is very confusing and I apologize but do you know which version of everything you are running? My program puts all the required information on the bottom of the About page, accessed via the side panel. This is the firmware version and the mobile version number.
As for OSPi, the revision number and date is embedded in ospi.py. If you could give me all of those versions I can try to pinpoint your issue. In the meantime, I will continue improving the support between the two however it will require some code changes on OSPi end, so please be patient while Dan accepts these new changes.
Here are the versions I am currently using:
Mobile Version: 4a66440
Revision Date: 10/16/13
With these versions, everything works except saving option changes. This will be solved as soon as the pull request to OSPi are approved.
Thank youOctober 18, 2013 at 12:54 pm #25660
I just realized, upgrading OSPi for some reason changes the port number…The system disabled error may be because the port has changed from 8080 to 80. Please check this and ensure the port is correct in config.php for the mobile app. If you need to change the port you can edit sd.json in the data directory of OSPi (it is the only fix I found).
Update: An update to OSPi has come out (Github) which should fix all left over issues between the mobile app and OSPi.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.