OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware OS3 Will Not Update Keeps Losing Connection.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

This controller has lots of problems. Keeps losing WIFI connection, now wont update firmware. I even moved the WAP to be a few feet from the controller. Still errors.
    Downloaded the firmware, checked connection is OK, then once upload starts, it locks up. Then says Network Error and I have to reboot. I am at the point where I am using an appliance module to disconnect power because I am tired of going under the house.
    Any help on how to fix?

robi
    Participant

What’s your WiFi channel width? (check in your ap, 20, 40 or 80 MHz?)
    How many WiFi aps and routers do you have in your network (specify the type).

Ray
    Keymaster

If you are still having trouble with updating firmware, submit a support ticket and we can update the firmware for you. If your controller has a microUSB port on the side, you can also update firmware using a USB cable (though the recent revisions of the controller have removed this port, so only the first revision has this port).

Anonymous
    Inactive

“What’s your WiFi channel width? (check in your ap, 20, 40 or 80 MHz?)”
    Set to Auto.
    “How many WiFi aps and routers do you have in your network (specify the type).”
    2 WAP’s, TP-Link (1) TL-WA801N and (1) TL-WA901N

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have submitted a ticket under [email protected]
    Please let me know if you have not received it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware OS3 Will Not Update Keeps Losing Connection.