OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) ospi-controller : Yet Another Sprinkler control program

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Avis

Hey Folks —
    Here is yet another sprinkler control program built with JavaScript. More can be found here.
    https://github.com/AGCTLabs/ospi-controller

This provides a REST API Interface to control your irrigation system zones. In addition it provides a simple and easy to use mobile friendly Web UI.

Here are some screenshots.
    [attachment=2:3rlrvtyy]phone-2.png[/attachment:3rlrvtyy]

Some more
    [attachment=1:3rlrvtyy]no-zones.png[/attachment:3rlrvtyy]
    [attachment=0:3rlrvtyy]zones.png[/attachment:3rlrvtyy]

virtus
    Participant

I like the look of it – will take a look at it in more detail later this week!

eddiek2000

Might have to give it a shot. Not happy about java, but is just me.

rob1687

Avis, I took a quick look at your program and I didn’t see the ability to control a master valve through your web UI. Can you confirm this?

Avis

Rob –
    Once any valve is open you should see the upper right corner show it. So as you open the valves this area will keep showing all the currently opened valves. Right next to that you should have a button to shut all of open valves at one go. See the attached image.

Vaughano
    Participant

@eddiek2000 wrote:

Might have to give it a shot. Not happy about java, but is just me.

I don’t see any Java, eddiek2000. Looks to me like a Node.js Javascript app.

Javascript != Java. Samer’s popular mobile app is also largely Javascript.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) ospi-controller : Yet Another Sprinkler control program