OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) OSPi update available

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dan in CA
    Participant

Hi all,

As some of you have noticed, there is an update for the OSPi program available on Rays GitHub:
    https://github.com/rayshobby/opensprinkler/tree/master/OpenSprinkler%20Pi/software/demos/interval_program

See the README file for a list of changes.

If you already have a version of the program installed you just need to download and replace the ospi.py file.
    To have the OpenSprinkler icon appear in your browser tabs, download the favicon.ico file from the OSPi/static/images/icons/ folder on GitHub and install it in the equivalent location on your Pi.

Optionally you can also download the ospi_addon.py file and place it in the OSPi folder if you want to tinker with adding custom functionality.

Be sure to click the “Raw” button on GitHub when you start the download.

Dan

badhairday
    Participant

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the great program. I would like to suggest a change though. I think it would be great to have the pin definitions configuration outside of the main program. As is, I need to remember to edit the program every time I update or wonder why it is not working.:D
    Thanks,
    Chris in Oregon

craigmw
    Participant

Dan:

Excellent program, and thanks for the updates. What is the quickest/easiest way to implement an update from the RPi? I used git clone to download the entire OpenSprinkler repository on my RPi, and then moved the OSPi folder to the /home/pi directory. But, I’m unsure of how to use git clone to pull down the updated interval program.

Thanks so much for implementing the interval program for the RPi!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) OSPi update available