So pretty basic stuff… I can’t see how I’m doing anything “wrong”.
– First I reset my device (since it said I had the wrong password, which was weird since I use a password manager)
– With that clean, I update the firmware
– I log in with opendoor (default password)
– I change NOTHING… I go to menu, then Manage Sites
– Under “change password” I put in my new password
– I click “Save Changes to Site 1”
– it immediately asks me for the password. I figure that makes sense since I changed it, so I put in the new password. “incorrect password” error. So I put in “opendoor” and I can get in. WTF, I just changed it. So I go to “Change password” again… exact same thing, over and over.
Huh? It seems impossible to change the password, at least using the Android app.
If you click on the upper-left corner icon (or swipe left to right) to open the left menu bar, there should be a ‘change password’ option there. I will try to reproduce what you described later this evening, but I don’t actually remember there is a ‘change password’ option in ‘Manage Sites’. Change password has its own entry in the menu.