OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Password bug (at least in Android app)?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

So pretty basic stuff… I can’t see how I’m doing anything “wrong”.

– First I reset my device (since it said I had the wrong password, which was weird since I use a password manager)
    – With that clean, I update the firmware
    – I log in with opendoor (default password)
    – I change NOTHING… I go to menu, then Manage Sites
    – Under “change password” I put in my new password
    – I click “Save Changes to Site 1”
    – it immediately asks me for the password. I figure that makes sense since I changed it, so I put in the new password. “incorrect password” error. So I put in “opendoor” and I can get in. WTF, I just changed it. So I go to “Change password” again… exact same thing, over and over.

Huh? It seems impossible to change the password, at least using the Android app.

Ray
    Keymaster

If you click on the upper-left corner icon (or swipe left to right) to open the left menu bar, there should be a ‘change password’ option there. I will try to reproduce what you described later this evening, but I don’t actually remember there is a ‘change password’ option in ‘Manage Sites’. Change password has its own entry in the menu.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Password bug (at least in Android app)?