OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Pause Station/Program – Feature Request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bowman Mod
    Participant

It’d be awesome if you could pause the selected manual run station or a set program.

Usage example:

In a plant nursery situation. The sprinklers are on. You want to pick out plants from the station that is running. I go to my phone and pause the station for a set time, or manually pause/unpause. This would be handy in either manual programs or set programs.

Thanks.

Daniel
    Participant

Hello,

if a “station pause” or “program pause” command was added in the API, it could be easy to add an IFTTT button on the smartphone…

See https://opensprinkler.com/forums/topic/feature-request-ifttt/ for example.

Ray
    Keymaster

This is on our todo list — we didn’t manage to fit it in firmware 2.1.7 but it’s likely we can fit it into the next firmware release.

Russell
    Participant

I too would be grateful for a pause feature. Our water pressure is abysmal so taking a shower is nearly impossible when the sprinklers are running.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Pause Station/Program – Feature Request