OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Phone App – can’t reconnect

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

slick
    Participant

Hi all,

I occasionally see a problem where I can’t connect to opensprinkler on my home network.
    What’s interesting is that I can get the connection back by doing either of the following:
    1) Power cycle the sprinkler timer OR
    2) reset my router.

Notes about the symptoms:
    1) t is an intermittent problem that can happen multiple times a week or maybe once a month.
    2) I can’t seem to recreate the problem, it just makes the system unreliable.
    3) The timer is running and watering per schedule.
    4) It seems worse during the hot summer, than the winter, but I don’t use it as much in the summer.

What could be causing this:
    The key word is ‘OR’. It seems to be a connection lockout of some sort. If the router reset works, it seems like the timer is capable of connecting but can’t.
    Any suggestions or comments? Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks for any suggestions…
    Brian

Ray
    Keymaster

We always recommend you to submit a support ticket. Usually when people post such questions on the forum, they don’t include information such as the hardware version, firmware version, whether using WiFi or wired Ethernet. It’s difficult to diagnose the problem without these basic information.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Phone App – can’t reconnect