OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Problem with export settings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rpetersen
    Participant

Trying to export my configuration. Running the windows app on Win10. I can get to the export screen, see the 2 options (email and Internal), clicking on email shuts the entire program down (no error, just closes). Clicking on Internal seems to work, but where exactly is the file stored (is it on my computer somewhere)? Trying the same thing in Android, when trying to email I get Webpage not available with a message that starts with mailto:? subject=… so guessing I’m supposed to enter my email somewhere, but see nothing in the setting for that.

Trying to do this in order to upgrade to the latest firmware.

Samer
    Keymaster

The email link should open the default mail client and have the message included. If this isn’t working, you are welcome to access the app by using the IP address in the browser. Open your favorite browser and goto: http://deviceip:port. Try the export from here as a file. Should work fine.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Problem with export settings