OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler problem with opensprinkler and tp-link ethernet switch TL-SF1005D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pablo666
    Participant

My opensprinkler 2.2AC fw 1.7 doesnt want to work with this particulary type of network switch (old tp-link TL-SF1005D Ver:7.0). It shows IP on lcd but I cant connect to controller by pc or phone android app, even I restart TP-LINK. The only solution is restarting controller or wait a day. My Opensprinkler works fine with old D-Link DES1008 and others new network switches. My PC and other equipment works great both on TP Link and D-Link.
    sorry for my english 😉

Ray
    Keymaster

We have not tested OpenSprinkler with network switch — the typical way to use it is to connect it with a router. We will investigate why it doesn’t work with your switch, in the meantime, is it possible to connect it to your router?

pablo666
    Participant

It is now connected to very old D-Link DES1008 and I have no problems. Controler works stable and I always can log in. I have tried with my HUAWEI HG8245 optic fiber router and also works great for a long time, even Huawei has 1GBit lan.
    I will buy new Tp-Link switch and test it with opensprinkler and i think (I have hope) it would be ok. Mayby my old version (TL-SF1005D Ver:7.0) has problems with ENC chip.
    Thanks for replay. In my country is winter now so I have plenty of time to test all function of opensprinkler

pablo666
    Participant

I bought new TP-Link TL-SF1005D Version 12.0 and opensprinkler works fine. Everythink is OK. Old switch (TL-SF1005D Ver:7.0) is going to trash.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler problem with opensprinkler and tp-link ethernet switch TL-SF1005D