OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Programs with manual weather adjustment are stopping before calculated end time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Participant

I have a brand new new OS (3.0-AC, FW 2.1.8(4)) and I’m fighting with some issues. The weather adjustment with OWM is one topic but there are a lot of threads here for that, I don’t start a new one ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Because of the trouble with OWM I switched my weather method to manual an set the watering percentage to 90%. I have 2 programs which start at 06:00 AM and should use the weather adjustment. Runtime of Program A is set to 15 Minutes, program B to 1 hour. Yesterday program A was running for 13:40, that is what I have expected. Program B was stopping after 33:20, far away from 90% of one hour. I also have seen 10 minutes for this program. Today programs A and C was scheduled. C has a runtime of 30 minutes, was running today for 24:20. Not far away from 90% but still wrong. All stations can run in parallel. The calculated 90% of each runtime is shown correctly in the program preview and at start of this program on the main screen.

I already have tried to run this programs not in parallel, same issue.

Any ideas?

Ray
    Keymaster

If this is the amount of time the log shows (i.e. the controller recorded the running time), then it is the time that the program is scheduled to run, or something else (in case you have an external script or monitoring system) has told the controller to stop watering before the end of the program. Another possibility is that if you have rain sensor installed and enabled, it may have falsely triggered and causing the program to terminate ahead of time.

Thomas
    Participant

Yes, I have a rain sensor, no entry in log for rain in this cases. Is that possible? The sensor is working fine if it is really raining ๐Ÿ˜œ
    I have disabled the sensor now, letโ€˜s see the result tomorrow. Next weekend I can disconnect the sensor to check this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Programs with manual weather adjustment are stopping before calculated end time