OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Provide a Visual Indication on Enabled/Disabled Status on the Edit Programs Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Oleengr
    Participant

I have 13 programs in my V2.3 Open Sprinkler. I use all of them during the year for Summer, Winter, and Spring/Fall watering needs. I see that the programs are highlighted in a couple shades, but I haven’t been able to figure out what scheme is being used to cause them to change color. There is a visual differentiation that I would find really useful, and that is to be able to easily tell which programs are enabled on this summary page. With many programs that get turned on and off during the year, it would be a great help to be able to tell at a glance if I forgot to enable one or doubled-up on one.
    PS
    For those wondering why you need that many programs, I live in the desert SW USA, and the watering needs change significantly through the seasons. Yearly rainfall is low, and does not figure into the watering scheme.

Ray
    Keymaster

The name of a disabled program is displayed in red color, which I believe is a pretty clear visual indication.

Oleengr
    Participant

Ray, I couldn’t agree with you more. For some reason, the color change remained a mystery to me. In the process of preparing all of the programs and putting them in order, I never recognized what triggered a color change. Maybe if they were highlighted when active it would have registered.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Provide a Visual Indication on Enabled/Disabled Status on the Edit Programs Page