OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Python Interval Program update Feb. 7 2014

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dan in CA
    Participant

The February 7 2014 update to the Python Interval Program is now available on GitHub.

(Dan)
    Additions:
    Added support for Rain Sensor and partial support for relay on OSPi Rev. 1.3

The relay can be used for various purposes and an appropriate change to the UI would need to be added according to that use.

Files that were changed in this update:
    ospi.py
    README.md

Things here in California are getting interesting since the Governor declared a drought emergency on Jan. 17. It is supposed to be the middle of the rainy season here but some areas are about to run out of drinking water and officials in those areas are banning all landscape watering. Many water districts are urging people to install “smart” irrigation controllers with such features as rain sensors. I am considering how to add more smarts to OSPi.

It is actually raining here today and I have been tinkering with OSPi and other Raspberry Pi projects.
    Just for kicks, here is a shot of my test rig:
    [attachment=0:2t8yq0ex]OSPi_Test_rig.jpg[/attachment:2t8yq0ex]

Ray
    Keymaster

Great. Thanks Dan!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Python Interval Program update Feb. 7 2014