OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Rain delay active but no rain forecast ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

straylen
    Participant

Hi,

I’m confused by rain delay. I’ve tried both simple rain delay and the eTo method.

Current eTo options are Baseline 3.12 mm and Elevation 500m

Clicking the weather icon shows 4 days of no rain and then some rain which comparing elsewhere looks completely correct.
    So I should expect my sprinkler timers to run.

However at the foot of page I have a rain delay of 24 hours still and in the preview program the next sprinkle session is crossed out which
    I assume means deactivated for rain.

Attached screen shot.

App version 2.2.1
    Firmware 2.1.9 (7)
    Hardware version 3.2 (AC)

Attachments:

Ray
    Keymaster

What adjustment method did you use? Rain delay is activated either manually (e.g. the user can trigger a rain delay manually), or by using the auto rain delay adjustment method. I don’t think eTo will cause a rain delay, it only adjust the watering percentage.

straylen
    Participant

Everything is fine now, a bit of fiddling and maybe some time but now I have a 74% rain level.

All is good.

Thanks.

lipman
    Participant

I also don’t understand this. I also have a rain delay but no rain forcast. I am using auto rain delay

lipman
    Participant

Can someone help explain to me why my rain delay is preventing the sprinklers but there is no rain forecast?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Rain delay active but no rain forecast ?