OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions raspberry pi shortage; maybe resurrect the osbo?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

caletronic
    Participant

After many years my ospi board died taking the raspberry pi with it. I promptly re-ordered and have received a replacement ospi but didn’t realize that there is a world-wide shortage of raspberry pis. Both Canakit, the Pi Shop (the Canadian official sales reps) and my local electronics store are giving a lead time of months to years(!). And looking at, say, amazon.com they’re selling for over US$200 for a used one.

We’re coming into the hot season and I’m really not keen on managing all (we have a zone expansion board, too) of our sprinklers by hand.

That being said is it possible to get an osbo or resurrect it? I happen to have a couple of beaglebones and they’re still available at my local store.

Chris

Ray
    Keymaster

Sorry, because of the rather small demand of OSBo in the past, we’ve discontinued OSBo for several years and do not plan to restock them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions raspberry pi shortage; maybe resurrect the osbo?