OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Regulate time and date whitout internet connection

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

fedoinformatica
    Participant

Hi. I have a problem With a OS v.3x . I collocate The hardware in a zone without internet And i Connect With a smartphone Android in WiFi mode, but i can’t regulate The time properly. Can i resolve this? Thanks.

Ray
    Keymaster

You can clear the Location setting (click the ‘Cross’ next to the Location input), then you can manually set time zone and time.

fedoinformatica
    Participant

I tried to do as you said, but the the time and date field can’t be modified. Why? thanks.

Ray
    Keymaster

OK, will check this in a little bit. I thought the time is editable (but it seems at the moment only time zone is editable). Usually the time is directly obtained from NTP time sync. So in the meantime the work-around is to get your controller connected to Internet somewhere, so that it can obtain network time, then you can take it offline. It has battery inside to keep the time once it obtains network time.

Ray
    Keymaster

Never mind I remembered: you have to turn off NTP sync (in the Advanced tab) for the time editing box to show up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Regulate time and date whitout internet connection