OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Reorder Programs problem

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Ray.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bdboles
    Participant

I running with Hardware 3.1 (AC) and Firmware 2.1.9 (2). I was looking to install a switch to allow some limited “manual” control and see that such a feature already exists – GREAT – using one of the 2 sensor switches. And when using Sn2 input for the switch, that will initiate Program 2. All good. — When I went into my programs to reorder them, whenever I selected the “up arrow” to move a program (supposedly) up in the program order, it merely over-wrote the program above. So now I have several duplicate programs. (Not Great.) — No trouble in re-entering the programs. However, was there “operator error” when I tried to reorder the programs, or is there a bug in the software? I was not selecting “copy” I was clearly selecting the round “up arrow”. — Help / Advice appreciated.

Ray
    Keymaster

Yes, there is a bug in version 2.1.9(2) which affects the move program up feature. Basically instead of moving it up, it apparently overwrites the previous program with the one down. It has been fixed in the most recent release 2.1.9(3). You can follow the firmware update instructions below to update your firmware to 2.1.9(3):
    https://openthings.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000832310-opensprinkler-3-x-firmware-update-guide

bdboles
    Participant

Ray – Many thanks for the quick response. Love my OpenSprinkler.

bdboles
    Participant

Ray – Update was very smooth. Problem fixed. Thanks again.

Ray
    Keymaster

Sure, you are welcome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Reorder Programs problem