OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware RF station manual run bug?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ryan Turnquist
    Participant

OS 3.2 DC
    Firmware 2.1.9 (4)

I have 5 RF remote outlets (Etekcity ZAP 5LX-S) on my OS. When I individual do a manual run from the homepage they will run fine. When I schedule all of them in a program they will run fine but occasionally one will turn off/on mid run. They work when sequential and non sequential. Now here is the issue I am having. When I do a run once program with the 5 rf outlets the first one in the program will turn on/off about 4 times when I start the program and then it will progress through the rest of the program. When I eliminate this one station from the program, the next station in line (new first) will do the same thing. And so on. Even if I do a run once program with only 1 rf station selected it will still turn off/on about 4 times initially. It seems like a problem with rf stations and run once program. Special station auto refresh enabled. Anyone experience this as well? Is this a bug? I will monitor if it continues.

Thanks
    Ryan

Ryan Turnquist
    Participant

Update:

After it doing it consistently for a couple hours, I left and came back to it. Now it is not doing it. Maybe it was just a fluke.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware RF station manual run bug?