OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Run all program with single command (webservice)

• This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Ray.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Abhijit
    Participant

Hello,

How to run all progam through only one command (webservice). same like on/off station

Thanks

Abhijit S

Ray
    Keymaster

I am not sure what you mean by run all programs. Do you mean run each program one after another? Or do you mean run each station one after another? To run all stations (such as testing stations) you can use the Run-Once Program feature. Certainly you can also create a program that activates all stations.

Abhijit
    Participant

Hello ,

Actually i want to run all created program with single command.

example like i have create program1 and program2

program1 (11am to 5pm)
    program2 (11am to 5pm)

I have hit single command in time 11am then program1 and program2 is run

Thanks

Abhijit S

Sean
    Participant

If you have two programs configured to start at 11:00 then they will both start automatically at 11:00.

I have not seen a “Run All Programs” command.

Abhijit
    Participant

Hi,
    I want to run this program with only one command like

program1 (11am to 5pm)
    program2 (6pm to 7pm)

Sean
    Participant

you could simply set the start time of program 1 for 11:00 am and the start time of program 2 for 6:00 pm. Then they would always start at those times.

I think I do not understand your question.

Abhijit
    Participant

Hello ,

my exact problem was i have setup one program (like pump is running everyday start time 3:15 AM to 7:15 AM)
    Program run when I will press run command.
    Then next i have set mode as manual run some operation like ON/OFF other station. and then after i have off manual mode but does not ON the program 1

Abhijit
    Participant

Hello

Waiting for reply

Ray
    Keymaster

If I understand it correctly, what you are saying is that after running manual program, the controller does not return back to program mode, is that right? I am not sure which firmware version you are running, but it sounds like your version requires turning off manual mode (i.e. turning it back to program mode).

Abhijit
    Participant

Yes you right.

Please give any command to run program again (from manual mode auto mode and then run all program),

Ray
    Keymaster

On the webpage do you see a switch named ‘Manual’. Just click on it to turn the controller back to program mode.

If you can attach a screenshot it would be easier to explain.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Run all program with single command (webservice)