Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bogaertsherman
    Participant

Hi,
    When trying to use the “run-once program” the system won’t always start the master (relay).
    It shows that the master has been started but in reality this is not the case.
    Using the regular programs (scheduled), I never have this problem.
    Anyone seen this problem ?

Ray
    Keymaster

No, I have never heard of this problem. You said “It shows that the master has been started but in reality this is not the case.” — you mean the app / UI / lcd screen shows the master has been started? If so, that’s gotta be a hardware or wiring issue, because if the app / UI / lcd shows a zone is running that means the software has already turned it on. Also ‘run-once’ is done the same way as regular programs, except ‘run-once’ has a start time that’s now, while regular programs have scheduled start times. So I can’t explain why it works in regular but not run-once.

bogaertsherman
    Participant

I did some more testing meanwhile. When I start a zone using my smartphone or using my desktop…then the master relay is not always starting. When a start a zone from the opensprinkler console, then it’s always working. It must be something with the software on the phone/computer.

Ray
    Keymaster

“from the opensprinkler console” — what console is this referring to? Do you have a screenshot?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.