OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Samer App Request Backup All Controllers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dun4cheap
    Participant

Samer, this is really your department I believe since you wrote the Android and IOS app. Anyhow, I am now up to 22 controllers and will eventually total to 30 on one site. I would like you to add a feature from the manage sites section to backup all of the controllers. In addition to that if you can have the filename include the controller IP address and date in the filename along with the FW and HW info. Both on the automated backup and the manual backup method. I know most of your customers only have one or two controllers, so this would most likely be more widely used by just a few, but it would be used. It would also be nice if the webapp could manage all of my controllers.

If you need a tester let me know.

Thanks,

Ed

Samer
    Keymaster

That’s a wonderful idea! I heard your request for something like this before but the manage sites page is a perfect place for this!

I am hoping to do some development on the app soon and will include this in the work.

Thanks for the suggestion!

dun4cheap
    Participant

Samer,

Great news. I figured that was right up your ally. One other thing that we had talked about was the alerts. Rain Delay, current running program. In the app and web app, only one will show at a time. So my controllers run area lights during dusk to dawn. So if rain delay is flagged and the lights are on, then the Rain Delay does not show. Can you fix this so that it shows multiple status info.

One other feature that would be cool from the manage sites, would be a feature to set a rain delay for all the controllers, and a way to enable them all and disable them and a feature to turn on or off the lights. So that it would run either all the stations with the word lights in it, or program. Just some thoughts. If you need me to test these features for you let me know. As I have 22 controllers on one site. I have another site that is very interested in moving from calsense to opensprinkler. These are features that would entice larger HOA’s and other clients. So the next feature maybe the ability to manage (OTHER SITES)

Thanks,

Ed

Samer
    Keymaster

Just so this doesn’t get lost in the shuffle, can you please file a feature request on Github for this?

https://github.com/opensprinkler/opensprinkler-app/issues

Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Samer App Request Backup All Controllers