OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Station delay on a per-station basis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JamesR

My suggestion is to have the flexibility of a separate station delay for each station.

My present controller is a Hunter Pro-C unit that allows only one station delay for the entire system, even though there are three separate programs with four start times each. My irrigation water is from a well with a low (2 gal./minute) recovery rate. There are 14 zones to be watered, so it’s difficult to get all the zones watered if the same delay applies to all zones, regardless of how much water is used.

Thanks.

mcmuller
    Participant

Hi,
    just stumbled across this post. I’ve the same problem – need recovery time for my water deposit to recover after every station. Setting up a program for each station is possible, though, is an unflexible sulution and not easy to rearange. Any suggestions?

Greetings from Portugal,
    Gregor

Ray
    Keymaster

As you know, OpenSprinkler supports a global ‘station delay’ time, similar to your Hunter Pro-C unit. I need to know how ‘per-station delay time’ is specifically defined. For example, a delay time for station x is supposed to be the delay before station x starts or after? I am curious how much the delay time varies. Can you give me some specific examples?

mcmuller
    Participant

Hi Ray,

thanks for your quick reply! To be honest: I didn’t realise that the global ‘station delay’ can handle up to 59 min – which suits me and my well-deposit just fine… Sorry for the fuss….

Greetings,
    Gregor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Station delay on a per-station basis