OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Stations view in two rows

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tsikishome
    Participant

Hello, is there a possibility to change the UI to the stations are displayed in two rows?
    The problem is that I want to build my 2nd ospi for my parents house but I will control up to 32 relays.
    The UI seems to display the stations in a single row which is not convenient.

Is there a solution?
    Best regards

tsikishome
    Participant

Hello all,
    I would really hope that someone has done this before and could help.

Ray
    Keymaster

Did you mean two columns? You said two rows. Because the UI is designed primarily for mobile usage, it’s very difficult to fit two columns on one screen, especially for stations names that are relatively long.

You can customize the UI yourself: just replicate the UI code, make changes to the javascript, and then simply open the www/index.html in a browser to see the effect of your changes.

tsikishome
    Participant

Hello Ray,
    Yes I meant two columns. My bad!
    The ideal situation for me is to have 2 columns and use my iPad in landscape view. As well any pc browser.
    Just today I was trying to find more info on the UI and found out that the UI assets can be stored locally and be altered which is good!
    I will follow this road and inform with progress in case somebody is interested as well!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Stations view in two rows