November 11, 2016 at 9:51 am #44567
The app is now loading, but still have 3 issues.
1. If I manually start a zone, I cannot manually stop it without completely backing out (closing) the app, and reopening. It seems the page doesn’t refresh? The timer does count down. If I tap on the zone, I get the dialog to stop the station, but when I select “YES”, nothing happens. It just returns to the main screen.
2. I’m still getting cloud data warnings…I am signed in?
3. I cannot edit stations, either the name or select any options. If I tap submit, I just get a blank screen. If I back out of the blank screen, it returns to the main screen, but the changes are not saved.
I know I said 3 problems, but noticed this formatting problem while testing for the other 3:
4. On the main screen, in Portrait orientation, the lower right menu button blocks the last station edit button. The only way to access that station’s options is by switching to Landscape.
Sent from my 831C using TapatalkNovember 19, 2016 at 8:32 pm #44637
1) The app refreshes the page every 3 seconds. Sometimes due to various delay, it may take 2 cycles of refresh to see the current stations, so generally if you wait for 5 to 6 seconds it should refresh automatically.
2) I am not sure about the cloud data warning and why you can’t edit stations. I will have to let Samer answer this question for you.
If would help if you can specify which Android version you are running, as some of these issues are directly tied to different versions of Android.
I am also curious if these issues happen in your phone’s browser. You can open a browser on your phone and type in the IP address of the controller to access it.November 20, 2016 at 1:40 am #44649
The cloud data on the server is encrypted using your password. If you changed your password or reset it your old data may still be using the old password. If you remember the old password, you may unlock the data and fix the issue.
Otherwise, please send a support ticket and we can reset your cloud data to prevent these warnings.
Thank you!May 15, 2017 at 10:41 am #46266
Sorry to revive an old thread, but now that its srping, I’m back into it.
I have not changed my password, and I am logged in with what I’m pretty sure is the correct password, but I still keep getting the cloud data warnings. Maybe the best thing to do is reset my data?
I also am still having the problem of not being able to stop a manually started zone, without backing out of the app, and restarting?May 21, 2017 at 3:37 pm #46353
What’s your Android version? Can you try to access the controller from a computer or laptop, using a modern browser, such as Chrome or Firefox, and see if the problem persists?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.