OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) System unavailable on network

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

alessiomaggi
    Participant

Hi all,
    i’ve a big problem. I’ve three raspberry pi opensprinkler board.
    My installations are very basic: jus download the pre-configured SD image and… go!
    after some days ALL of my berry are unreacheable on network: three different locations and networks but same problem:
    any idea?
    Thanks!
    Alex

Samer
    Keymaster

Are they on WiFi or wired?

alessiomaggi
    Participant

Wired.
    On the same networks there is another berry, always on connected to a relays board: no problems for this device

Samer
    Keymaster

When they drop off the network can you still interact with them (eg. keyboard/monitor)? In other words, is it the network dying or the entire Raspberry Pi going down?

Ray
    Keymaster

@alessiomaggi: when they become unreachable, can you still ping them? I suggest that you unplug Raspberry Pi from OSPi and see if it’s still alive. It will help to first isolate the problem — whether it’s the Raspberry Pi that has become unresponsive, or it’s OSPi that’s not providing the required voltage to Raspberry Pi.

alessiomaggi
    Participant

Is the entire berry down.
    I use professional AC adapter on din rail 24VAC 15 VA like http://www.rexelonline.it/tmp/MAIN/PY1TDTR015_DDV.jpg

Samer
    Keymaster

Does the Pi still lock up when not attached to the OSPi?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) System unavailable on network