OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Tutorial: Install OpenSprinkler (unified) on a fresh Raspbian image for a Pi 2+

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

wifi75
    Participant

hello, I don’t know what happen after last update by git pull my web interface it is not in italian but only english, why?

my version is 1.7.3 and firmware 2.1.7.(1)- OSPI AC

Ray
    Keymaster

The localization option is cached by the browser you are using to access the controller. Perhaps you cleared browser cache or something? You can select Italian again from the left-side menu.

georgeioak
    Participant

When you say update to the latest Raspian are you referring to Jessie or Stretch? I’ve been running the same system for many years and it’s running Wheezy right now. I just updated the firmware and I also can’t access the unit on port 8080 and when I default to the standard port 80 I get a page with:

OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Pre-Configured SD Card
    Oct 29, 2013

So I’ve probably been running this system for more than 5 years.

I updated because I’ve been working with integration into Home Assistant and the API wasn’t working properly.

georgeioak
    Participant

Just to close this thread I wanted to comment that I did a fresh install of Stretch and performed all the updates as of today (apt-get update, upgrade, and raspi-update).
    Everything seems OK so far.

wifi75
    Participant

Hello today after git pull update, opensprinkler not show on my webpage?
    Page not work….

why?

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Tutorial: Install OpenSprinkler (unified) on a fresh Raspbian image for a Pi 2+