OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Upgrade Opensprinkler From V2 HW to V3 HW – Configuration

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Craig
    Participant

Hello all just a quick one, i have recently purchased a V3 DC hardware opensprinkler to replace a V2.3 DC hardware opensprinkler DC.

My main questions is can i export the configuration from the V2.3 and import this configuration into the V3.
    The V2.3 hardware controller is running Firmware 2.1.7
    The V3 hardware controller is running Firmware 2.1.7 (2)

can someone confirm this works for me so i can easily complete the upgrade of the controller, without killing something in the process.

Craig
    Participant

Bit the bullet and gave it a try and worked no worries.

Although not all configuration comes across with the export, i noticed that the Zimmermen weather adjustment settings didnt come across for Temperature Rain and Humidity. other then this it all worked as expected.

V3 Hardware unit is now up and running.

Ray
    Keymaster

Thanks for reporting (and sorry about my delayed response). Generally you can import configurations that are exported from any firmware and any controller. Options which are not supported by the current controller are simply ignored.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Upgrade Opensprinkler From V2 HW to V3 HW – Configuration