OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Upgraded 1.8 to 1.8.3, can’t mod programs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mikedmorris

Hi,
    I just updated my OSOS (Old School Open Sprinkler 1.4u) from firmware 1.8 to 1.8.3. I was hoping to upgrade it to 2.0.4 for the ios app, but I guess you can’t get there from here. Anyway, after the upgrade I changed my network settings so I can see the OS web UI, and I was able to create one program.

But now I can’t mod or delete that program, and I can’t add new programs. Thoughts? Ideas?

Thanks,
    –Mike

mikedmorris

User error!
    I was about to order OSBeagle when I decided to try one more time, from a different computer. This time after submitting a new program, I decided not to check “prevent this page from showing alerts.” Apparently one of those alerts is the prompt for password!
    –Mike

Ray
    Keymaster

Indeed the ‘prevent this page from showing alerts’ can cause confusion and if you checked it the browser will stop asking you for password. Glad you figured it out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Upgraded 1.8 to 1.8.3, can’t mod programs