OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Warning: some posts are incorrectly detected as spam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Keymaster

Hi,

It has come to my attention that occasionally some posts are incorrectly labeled as spam, most likely because our spam filter is being overly aggressive. In particular, posts with several links, or non-English characters are likely to be flagged. Before submitting, I would recommend you to select all and copy your text you wrote, in case you may lose it. If your post doesn’t appear after a couple of tries, I would recommend you to remove links in the post. If that still doesn’t work, feel free to send a support ticket, so we will check and remove the spam flag. Will also try to tweak the filter settings a bit to improve the detection. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience if your post has disappeared recently.

namangarg
    Participant

hello,

I have never received any prior warning, I never get notified when it happens, (I only figure it out after a handful of hours have passed and there is absolutely nothing happening to the post,) and, most importantly, I have no clue why it keeps happening. I haven’t done anything listed as spam according to the account and community restrictions. (At least, to my knowledge.) When I was first flagged, I had no clue what had happened until I looked up why people couldn’t see my posts. This is genuinely frustrating, and I need some help, or clarification, or something.

thanks

Ray
    Keymaster

I searched with your user name and did not find any post by you, including those in the spam folder. I think your issue is a different one — we never received your post.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Warning: some posts are incorrectly detected as spam