OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Weather info not sown in app, but shown in browser

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

robi
    Participant

Hello! Any idea why the weather info not sown in app, but shown in browser? See screenshots, taken from the same device.

Samer
    Keymaster

Which version of the app are you using? We just pushed out 1.8.5 which should not have this issue. Could you please let us know if you update and still have this issue.

Thanks!

robi
    Participant

I’ve updated today to 1.8.5, and it does show indeed the weather info, however the temperature is shown in F. It should be in C, like it appears in the browser.

Samer
    Keymaster

What’s the location set to? It picks the units based on the location.

Thanks!

robi
    Participant

Look at the second screenshot attached to op.

But it should be something else. I closed the app, re-opened it, it showed in C. Closed/opened again, now it’s back to F. It refreshed again, now it’s C.
    It shows values mostly in F, rarely in C.

Should’t it show precipitation also? I only see temperatures (both app and browser).

Samer
    Keymaster

Can you provide the actual value in the location setting on your control?

robi
    Participant

How do you want me to provide it? It shows a map, I put the cursor, click on submit, and that’s the value shown.
    “Budapest, XVIII. keruelet, HU”
    That’s the only data I see related to location.

robi
    Participant

Is there a way to send PM through this forum? I took the location from the json config, but I’d rather send it privately…

Samer
    Keymaster

You can send it to [email protected]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Weather info not sown in app, but shown in browser