Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wifi75
    Participant

Hello to all, very strange weater with api it worked for a few day, but dro 2 day ago not work.
    I have generata also a new api key but nothing….

I checked also dns and ping from terminal is ok.

What can I do?

Ray
    Keymaster

On the homepage (either the direct web interface or mobile app), swipe left to right (or click the upper-left corner icon) to open the left sidebar, choose ‘Weather Diagnostics’, do you see a time stamp for Last Weather Call, and also Last Successful Weather call? Are these time stamps fairly recent?

rederikus
    Participant

The problem seems to be a lack of content coming from Wunderground as this screenshot shows. This has been going on for a couple days now. The watering system defaults to 100%.

neilhazel
    Participant

I appreciate this hard work.

asv

rederikus
    Participant

Ray,

I am still having trouble with this. The watering level remains at 100% and the feed from Weather Underground is good but has no data. I have changed nothing on my LAN or on OSPi. This just appeared and no matter what I try, reboots of router and OSPi it won’t give me elements in the data feed. It’s driving me nuts. Do you have any idea what might be causing this please?

rederikus
    Participant

As of this morning the weather numbers are flowing again. I touched nothing on my LAN or OSPi. It just started getting data again from Weather Underground.

Maybe this was caused externally and was/is outside my control.

Ibcoming weather data to feed Zimmerman is important since it not only saves money but gives the grass and plants what they need.

I hope someone can let me know what is causing this.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.