OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Weather Question

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jessaskey
    Participant

Hello….

I have an older OpenSprinkler (Firmware 2.1.5(1)), Hardware 2.2-AC) and running App version 1.85.

I used to have a Wunderground key but after reading that was discontinued, went into the ‘Location’ section of the APP and selected a new location. After a week, I noticed that the Water Level just sat @ 0% and was not moving. I thought maybe that it was ‘stuck’ @ 0 because of the changeover, so I switched to ‘Manual’, set adjustment to 100% and then went’ back to Zimmerman to see if the system would start auto-adjusting…. however it just stuck at 100% then.

So then I figured that there was an issue with the Weather location… I verified that I have my location selected (Fort Collins, CO) and I have updated and accurate weather conditions in the upper left corner of my app now…. however the weather adjustment still just sits at 100%. When I go into ‘Weather Adjustment Options’, I have some odd values showing in the baselines of 70 degrees, 0″ Rain and 30% humidity. These are the same values that were there when I was sitting at 0% Water Level.

How can I get the Weather Adjustment working again instead of just being static?

thank you
    Jess A.

jessaskey
    Participant

Okay, self followup on this in case it might help anyone else…. I cleared all my logs and rebooted then it started working again, maybe my logs had filled up the SD Card or something as I don’t believe I have ever cleared them before.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Weather Question