OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Weather stuff, and programs (not) appearing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

john_es
    Participant

I set up a few programs as well as the weather option. So it’s been raining a lot here and when I try to preview the schedule… because of the rain, the programs don’t show up. I would expect to see the program, along with the weather related adjustments… Because I can’t tell what days my programs are going to run unless I go in to each of them and read through it.

is there a way to do this?

Ray
    Keymaster

The program preview takes into account the water percentage scaling. We can probably add a checkbox on the UI to allow quick enabling/disabling of the water percentage. For the meantime, you can always go to Edit Options, and temporarily set the Water Percentage to ‘manual’ 100%. Then after previewing the programs, change the option back to the Zimmerman method.

john_es
    Participant

Hi Ray –

Really appreciate the feedback. So I was looking at the Zimmerman method. It seems that it takes data from yesterday plus today. if that’s the case…

Say it rained a ton yesterday (Monday).
    And I have a schedule to run every 3 days (Should be watering on Tuesday, Friday, Monday, Thursday).

So it skips Tuesday because of the rain data. Should I not be able to see the schedule show up on Friday when I look at the Program Preview, since it is scheduled to run and the data that would turn it off hasn’t been computed?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Weather stuff, and programs (not) appearing