OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions Which Software for Raspberry Pi 1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ShaunM
    Participant

Afternoon All,

Please can someone assist me with what is hopefully a simple question.

I bought a TIAO sprinkler system. I only just found out now that its a clone of Open Sprinkler :/
    Problem is that I have lost my software, and the TIAO site doesn’t have it available for download.

Please can someone show me where I can download the Open Sprinkler version of the software.

I have an older board that uses the Raspberry Pi 1 (TIAO P1 V1.0)

Thanks all

Ray
    Keymaster

To be fair, I do not like to provide support for OpenSprinkler clones (especially TIAO, since they don’t even want to acknowledge us on their product page). However, your question is an easy one to answer. Firmware instructions are on the OpenSprinkler.com website –> Support page. For OSPi, it’s on this specific page:
    https://openthings.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/5000631599-installing-and-updating-the-unified-firmware

ShaunM
    Participant

Hi Ray,
    Thank you for that information. In my defence, I didn’t know it was a clone. Their support is completely useless though! HAHA!

Ok, so will go though those instructions. I thought the “standard” install wouldn’t work because of the different pin layout for the Pi1.

Thanks again 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions Which Software for Raspberry Pi 1