OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Windows App for Multi Device Support

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dun4cheap
    Participant

Hello All,

While I am new to this forum and the opensprinkler hardware, I am not new to developing software and hardware.

I am currently in the process of writing an app that will allow me to deploy about 40 of the opensprinkler controllers in a large hoa. (About 69 Acres, 39 of which is landscape. Flower beds, front lawns and large green belts. In any event there are about 45 controllers with an average of 16-24 stations at each location.

For the past few months we have been deploying ubiquiti nanostations through out so I will have lan available for the controllers. I have already written quite a bit of the control software which in theory will be able to monitor up to 250 controllers. I have been using the HTTP Get protocol with some great success, but I have some questions that hopefully Ray or some others can help me out with.

First is most important, from my readings, am I correct to assume that all opensprinkler devices have the same MAC Address with the exception for 255 uniquie Device ID numbers?

HTTP Get Commands: I have been going off a pdf file that was linking the HTTP Get info on the website, does this cover all of the available commands? I would like to be able to set the device id using the HTTP Get. It would also be nice to set the gateway and ip address however, from reading the forum, I believe this to be a no go.

Any info, links etc would be appreciated.

Thanks,

dun4cheap
    Participant

I was able to answer my own questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Windows App for Multi Device Support