OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests WTB- Open Sprinkler Beagle "Discontinued"?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wheelw
    Participant

I had been watching the site for a while wanting to pick up an Open Sprinkler Beagle as it was showing “out of stock”. Now showing “discontinued”

For open sprinkler- do you have one more stuffed away somewhere, maybe prototype?

Or if someone was wanting to sell.

Tks Wayne

Ray
    Keymaster

I guess I’ve already answered your question through email. For those who are interested: OSBo (OpenSprinkler Beagle) is now discontinued due to the rather small demand. However, we do have a lot of OSBo PCBs and offer them for sale at a great price:
    http://rayshobby.net/cart/pcbs/pcb_osbo11
    They don’t come with components so if you want to build these you need to follow the schematics and buy components yourself.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I too would like a complete OSBo if you do have any available.

Ray
    Keymaster

Sorry, OSBo has been discontinued. The demand is not high enough to justify for the production cost. Not that I don’t like BBB or anything, it’s just that RPi is much more popular and has much larger community support.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests WTB- Open Sprinkler Beagle "Discontinued"?