OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Zone control from Controller display?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Ray.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dale
    Participant

Can I turn off/on a single zone from the Controller OLED screen? I see where you can start/stop each program, but I need it more granular as my yard guy is not smartphone savvy, and often needs manual access in order to repair a valve or line. BTW I have 30 zones so it is not possible to create a separate program for each zone.

Ray
    Keymaster

Sorry, not currently. The point of OpenSprinkler is to provide web-based user interface to replace the traditional button-dial based user interface. We don’t want to reproduce the traditional user interface. I started working on the OpenSprinkler project exactly because I could not manage to remember how to use those buttons and dials to change settings on a traditional sprinkler controller, and it was so frustrating. Having a web-based interface making it a lot easier to interact with the controller and change settings.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Zone control from Controller display?