ESPToy is a WiFi development board for ESP8266. It comes with a color LED, button, microUSB cable, CH340 USB serial, LiPo battery jack and charging circuit. This is version 1.3 — it comes with a demo software written in Arduino with ESP8266 core.
- Fully assembled with ESP-12 WiFi module (4MB flash)
- You can program it using Arduino with ESP8266 core. If you prefer Lua, you can flash the Lua firmware yourself to ESPToy.
- One color (RGB) LED, one push-button (wired to GPIO0, for bootloading, and can function as a general-purpose pushbutton).
- On-board micro-USB port, CH340G USB-serial chip.
- On-board 3.7V LiPo battery jack, charging chip (TP4054) and indicator LED.
- Additional pin headers for connecting external components and breadboard experiments.
- One assembled and tested ESPToy circuit board (ESP8266 included)
- One microUSB cable