OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Android App Google Maps failure

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Triglia118 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

esawyja
    Participant

Does anyone else have this problem, please?

Triglia118
    Participant

Same problem here in Italy. Just set up my new sprinkler plant: everything work, I can access opensprinkler from outside, but no weather icon in the app, even if the diagnostic states that it can update weather. Same google problem “This page can’t load Google Maps correctly, do you own this website?” But it seems to select correctly, I don’t know if that is related to the missing weather icon.

esawyja
    Participant

Thank you, at least I know it not something I did, lets hope that they will fix the fault soon

Triglia118
    Participant

Another point about this issue, maybe not related: I receive a notification that states that the remote access is not enabled, please click here to solve… but this isn’t true. I’ve already done port forwarding in my router and I can access to Opensprinkler correctly. Could it be because I’m in a double NAT enviroment? Could this also explain the missing weather icon? Don’t know. But I’m sure that my network is correctly configured and I can connect from outside to my server, pc, cameras and so on.

Just to add a clue, to the developers.

Sorry for my poor English. Thank you for your help.

Samer
    Keymaster

Okay Google API should be working again. Please set a location again and verify the weather icon is restored.

Thank you!

esawyja
    Participant

Whoo Whoo thanks so much, it works for me now

Triglia118
    Participant

Now it’s working for me too. Thank you.

esawyja
    Participant

I think the same problem is back, not getting any weather updates on the Android app, can someone else confirm as well please

Ray
    Keymaster

The weather update is not related to the Google Map API. We are looking into the weather update issue right now and should resolve it soon.

Triglia118
    Participant

I’ve just switched on Opensprinkler again, after the winter. But I’m still having the same problem: no weather icon. Any news on this issue? Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Android App Google Maps failure

We are away till Mar 22. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on Saturday Mar 23 . Thank you. Dismiss