Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author

sakos
    Participant

I also used the BOM generated by eagle. I asked question on this forum when I was uncertain regarding specific components. Furthermore each release of the board has different components.

951calguy
    Participant

Are both circled areas on the picture supposed to be fuses? That’s what it says on the eagle files but I just want to make sure. Please let me know. Thank you.

Ray
    Keymaster

Yes, both are supposed to be fuses. The reason it’s designed this way is to give us flexibility in choosing between through-hole vs. surface mount for the fuse. You only need to populate one of them. If you don’t need the fuse, just solder a wire across it to bypass it.

Rubyoo
    Participant

I also order PCB from China for they are so cheap:)
    The China pcb manufacturer i get my pcb fabricated called Seeed Studio, good quality and manufacturing time.
    If you need fast shipping you can go with DHL but is a bit more expensive.

fabads
    Participant

Hello, I would like to order the board using a PCB manufacturer but the BOM file generated by Eagle is not accepted by the website. Let’s say this is the first time I order an assembled board, so maybe a stupid question !

Ray
    Keymaster

To order PCBs you need to provide Gerber files, not BOM files. If you order from SeeedStudio they provide an EagleCAD script to export Gerber files (in fact EagleCAD itself has a script to export Gerber).

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.