OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler PROPOSAL FOR THE NEXT GEN OPEN SPRINKLER

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nickarsow
    Participant

Hi Ray, guys,
    I have a proposal for the next generation Open Sprinkler as follow:

WSMU – Water Supply Management Unit – a part of the hardware/software which cares about the water supply, either from a tank, or well or main water supply. The weak point of all irrigation/sprinkler units on the market is that almost none of them takes care/management of the water supply. The presumption is that you have always water at hand, but it is not always so easy. In some regions, you have to either source water from a well, or fill a water tank. This makes the task a bit complicated because you’ll need another controller to take care of.
    I attached an example of my irrigation system which uses Zelio Logic SR3B261BD to take care of everything, including water sourcing. You may freely use it as a reference.
    The language is FBD with full description which you can easily read and implement into the Next Gen OS.

BR
    Nick

nickarsow
    Participant

Hi guys,
    Have some pictures of my new irrigation controllers. They are both Open Hardware. I will grant them first to Opensprinkler team.
    All files – schematics, PCB, CAM, etc. will be published for if Opensprinkler team allow me to do.

BR
    Nick

nickarsow
    Participant

Hi guys,
    I’m already using my irrigation system based on Opensprinkler+Zelio Logic. Almost a month tests and cleaning bugs, and …voila…it works perfect.
    Attached are some pictures + schematic + Zelio Logic FBD.

BR
    Nick

nickarsow
    Participant

…and the schematic…

Now, the question is:
    As this combo system takes care of everything from well and water tanks, to the grass and vegetables, can we make it into one gadget? I will supply all hardware files, structure, the whole logic of how it works, etc., etc.
    Any volunteers for the firmware?

Ray
    Keymaster

Wow, that’s an impressive setup. Thanks for sharing the pictures and the documents!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler PROPOSAL FOR THE NEXT GEN OPEN SPRINKLER